Friday, June 28, 2013

Refining the Value Proposition

I’m trying the to create my first landing page using Lander ; and I am learning that the hard part is coming up with the content.  It makes sense that the value propositions are what you want to convey in the landing page, however, there also needs to be an element of what the customer would actually be looking for to get them to click in the first place.  

Going to my previous blog regarding the value propositions:
  1. Provide additional visualized insight on-line with data pulled directly from the cloud (no need to load files)
  2. Use a drag and drop metrics builder, to analyze your Quickbooks data-  don’t need to know how to run a query
  3. Push button web technology that doesn’t require IT resources


Now that I’m thinking why an SMB that want more analytics for Quickbooks, I don’t like these value propositions as much.  These are good points for the poor analyst that has to put together the reports, but the real value from Bimotics comes from being able to gain more insight from the financial data they already have.  The three value propositions together can be summed up as a seamless solution.  

Maybe the real value proposition for SMBs that use Quickbooks and want more analytics, is that Bimotics enables additional insight and analysis capability of their Quickbooks data in a seamless service.

What do you think? Would the small business be searching on what they want or how to build what they need? I suppose I can A/B test that.

No comments:

Post a Comment