Thursday, June 27, 2013

Looking for Landing Pages Providers

In order to carry out my early adopter experiment, I’m going to need to create landing pages on the cheap; and something I can set up myself.  I would like to build something that would capture at least e-mail addresses.  But I need something that looks professional and appeals to small business.  Looking around here are some landing page managers I have come across:


Unbounce appears to have fresh and modern looking page templates.  They emphasize conversions which from a marketing perspective is key.   I also think it is great that they have a reasonable subscription especially for new businesses and entrepreneurs.


Lander emphasizes getting set up in minutes.  Given the number of experiments I want to run, this is definitely a plus. The subscription price prices on the low end are amazing and perfect testing.  At the end of the day, I have not figured out which messages will resonate with my customers.  From what I can see, Lander doesn’t necessarily use templates, but claims to have a easy to use editor.  I will need to try their free trial to confirm how easy it is to use.


Hubspot has always been top of mind for a solution for lead generation. They seem to have the end to end solution for marketing automation, which I need when Bimotics is more mature.  But for purposes of my Coneierge MVP, I’m afraid that even $200 a month is too much.


Rocketstart must be a startup like Bimotics because they are about to launch their public beta.  They look promising, but unfortunately the timing is just not there.

No comments:

Post a Comment